SAT Test Dates (2018-2019)
|2018-2019 Test Dates||Test||Registration Deadline||Change By Deadline|
|Aug 25, 2018||SAT & Subject Tests||July 27,2018||Aug 15, 2018|
|Oct 6, 2018||SAT & Subject Tests||Sep 7, 2018||Sep 26, 2018|
|Nov 3, 2018||SAT & Subject Tests||Oct 5, 2018||Oct 24, 2018|
|Dec 1, 2018||SAT & Subject Tests||Nov 2, 2018||Nov 20, 2018|
|May 4, 2019||SAT & Subject Tests||Apr 5, 2019||Apr 24, 2019|
|June 1, 2019||SAT & Subject Tests||May 3, 2019||May 22, 2019|
If you've missed the last registration deadline, you may go online to request a waitlist status. For information about waitlist status, please refer to College Board website.
When should I take the SAT?
Our recommended timeline for taking the SAT is below. We recommend taking the SATs and Subject Test 2-3 times each to have an opportunity get the highest possible score.
- 11th Grade (January): 1st sitting of SAT
- 11th Grade (May): 2nd sitting of SAT
- 11th Grade (June): 1st sitting of SAT Subject Tests (if applicable)
- 12th Grade (October): 2nd sitting of SAT Subject Tests (if applicable)
- 12th Grade (November): Retake SAT or Subject Tests (if necessary)
- 12th Grade (December): Retake SAT or Subject Tests (if necessary)
If you are in 10th grade and plan on taking the SAT, you can sign up for the PSAT in October, which not only provides great practice for the SAT, but also puts you in the running for the National Merit Scholarship for College.