For teachers who will be instructing students in the new, revised SAT test for 2016.
The Teacher's Guide acts as a companion to Ivy Global's New SAT Guide (1st Edition) by providing detailed curricula as well as advice on classroom management, teaching the New SAT, and motivating students. With seven class curricula and four tutoring outlines that are all customizable, schools and test prep companies who employ the Teacher's Guide will be fully prepared to teach the new SAT.
With Ivy Global's Teacher's Guide teachers can lead students to succeed on the College Board's revised SAT. The guide features brand-new material targeted to the new test, including:
• Seven different class curricula
• Four levels of private tutoring curricula
• Multiple options for curriculum customization and expansion
• Additional answer explanations for Ivy Global's New SAT Guide
• Full answer explanations for diagnostic tests
• Advice for both new and experienced teachers about understanding the New SAT
• Handouts and worksheets to complement instruction
• Classroom management tips
• Private tutoring techniques
This book will also help teachers who will be preparing students for the new PSAT test in 2015, as the PSAT closely mirrors the SAT.