For bulk order discounts, please call 1-888-588-7955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comprehensive. Complete. Concise.
The book covers everything on the SAT in a non-intimidating way. We've carefully simplified our content and explanations to provide an accessible guide to everything on the SAT.
Practice makes perfect
The book provides extensive practice sets to cover all aspects of the SAT. We have 600+ problems.
Questions modeled after the SAT
Each question in our book goes through rigorous internal testing to replicate an actual SAT experience.
We teach strategies. Not just show them.
Unlike other prep books, we include exercises to help students reinforce the test-taking strategies we show them. We guide students through mastering a strategy before moving forward.
Made in NYC
The book was created in New York City.
- Now with three full-length tests instead of two
- New paper source, producing a thinner and lighter book
- Focus on core content, with supplemental materials online
- All drill questions now in SAT format
- A new review of “Key Strategies,” covering the four essential strategies students can use on every section of the exam
What we cover
- Strategies for tackling the math redesign (with particular focus on Data Analysis and Problem Solving)
- In-depth approach to Evidence-based Reading and Writing
- Tips for acing the longer 50 minute optional essay
- Strategies that address the new format and new 1600-point scoring system
- Resources on Founding Documents and the Great Global Conversion
- 3 full-length practice tests
- 400+ additional problem and drill exercises
- Word roots list to aid in learning challenging vocabulary
- 7 practice essay prompts
- SAT-style drill exercises to build reading and writing skills
- SAT-style drill exercises to build fundamental math and problem-solving skills
- Additional review of fundamental skills for Writing and Math
- Essential Vocabulary list of 200+ words
- Comprehensive reading list to build evidence-based reading skills
- Detailed answer explanations for all three practice tests and all 400+ drill questions
- Online scoring system that provides personalized, detailed score reports and analysis of areas for improvement